ABOUT MAX CARES
When you wear MAX MARTIN, you aren’t just slipping into another shoe. At Max Martin, we possess a higher cause. We believe that, as business owners, it is our moral duty to give actively, frequently, and with passion to those communities that support our business. The Max Martin Foundation is devoted to furthering philanthropic agendas that empower the women, educate the children, and cultivate the arts of the communities that we serve.
MAX CARES is our commitment to enriching local communities and ensuring that our actions make meaningful impact. We partner with various charitable organizations to promote fundraising through special product promotions and luxury pop-up shopping experiences. MAX CARES contributes a generous portion of the proceeds from each sale to the organization and its cause.
We are thrilled to collaborate with such amazing and generous partners. We encourage you to learn more about our philanthropic programs. Inquire how MAX CARES can help promote your organization’s social mission.
Promotions and Experiences include:
• SULTRE Trunk Show benefiting Easter Seals of Florida (Winter Park, FL 8/21 : SULTRE10)
• UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation Wine, Women & Shoes Gala (Boston, MA 8/28 : BOS2015)
• UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation Wine, Women & Shoes Gala (Austin, TX 9/25 : AUS2015)
• UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation Wine, Women & Shoes Gala (Minneapolis, MN 10/9 : MSP2015)
• UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation Wine, Women & Shoes Gala (New Orleans 10/30 : MSY2015)
• UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation Wine, Women & Shoes Gala (San Francisco, CA 3/18/2016 : SFO2016)
• Hip Hop Sisters Foundation Online Shopping Experience (Online)
• Easter Seals of Florida “A Pair to Remember” Benefit (Tampa)
• Aegis Foundation Online Shopping Experience (Online)
• Easter Seals of Florida “A Pair to Remember” Benefit (Orlando)
• Easter Seals of Florida “A Pair to Remember” Benefit (West Palm)
• The Smile Network Gala (Minneapolis)
• UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation Wine, Women & Shoes Gala (Chicago)
• Grammy’s Women Rock Gala (Los Angeles)
OUR CHARITABLE PARTNERS
Hip Hop Sisters (HHS) promotes positive images of women of ethnic diversity, bringing leaders together from the world of Hip Hop, the entertainment industry, and the corporate world. We provide support to women and youth on the topics of: Cultural Issues, Financial Empowerment, Health and Wellness, Mentorship, and Educational Opportunities.
Aegis supports the aspirations of youth by investing in their education. Education scholarships are provided to lower income students whom wish to obtain a higher education that would otherwise pose as a tremendous hardship.
The UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation (UHCCF) provides medical grants to help children gain access to health-related services not covered, or not fully covered, by their parents’ commercial health insurance plan.
Purchase Max Martin from March – April 2015 and MAX CARES will donate 25% for each purchase. Use the gift codes “ORD2015“, “BOS2015“, “AUS2015“, “MSY2015“, “MSP2015” to associate your purchase with a United Healthcare Children’s Foundation Wine, Women, & Shoes event.
Easter Seals provides exceptional services, education, outreach, and advocacy so that people living with autism and other disabilities can live, learn, work and play in our communities.
Smile Network is a humanitarian organization that provides life-altering reconstructive surgeries and related healthcare services to impoverished children and adults in developing nations. When you make a donation to Smile Network for a dollar, ten dollars, five hundred dollars or more, you are giving someone in need the priceless gift of dignity.
Minnesota’s Red Dress Collection, sponsored by University of Minnesota Heart Care pairs local celebrities and designers for an exciting evening – culminating in a fashion show featuring Twin Cities female and male celebrities walking the runway in an original red garment designed by a local designer.
- To engage the hearts, hands and minds of the community to help animals.
- To compassionately and responsibly create a more humane world for our pets.
- Be good to animals. Lead responsibly with compassion.